Either you have a good diet or a bad diet.
Perhaps you do not accept diet as having anything to do with health. Perhaps it does!
Now I’ve slammed the medical profession a little but when an individual gets heart disease what do medical professionals want them to do? When you get diabetes what do they want you to do? When you have high cholesterol what do they want you to do? They change your diet. Perhaps they are wising up. Now wouldn’t it stand to reason if changing your diet will help these conditions, wouldn’t changing your diet before these conditions occurred prevent their occurrence or lessen their effect upon you. I think it would.
1. Do you buy food that is labeled ''low fat''?
2. Do you buy food that is labeled ''sugar free''?
3. Do you buy food that is labeled ''diet''?
4. Do you try to follow the new ''Food Pyramid''?
5. Do you eat meat every day?
6. Do you drink your milk every day?